Need a transmission shop in the North Austin/Round Rock Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juice75

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls,

Any of you know a decent transmission shop in the North Austin/Round Rock, TX area?

I just want to get some simple stuff done: new filter, boost valve and Corvette servo installed.

Thanks!

Dberdusco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Go onto the Atra website... You will find very reputable shops that are atra members..... Atra.com

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out Jerry's Garage. He a long time friend of mine that owns a shop in Round Rock off Old Settler's Blvd/1604. If you stop by, just tell him Jeff with the s/c tahoe sent ya.

OP
OP
J

Juice75

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff! That's only about 10 mins from my house, so very convenient. I need to get a good scan to check the O2 sensors, fuel trims, cats, etc. to help troubleshoot another issue I'm having. I'll see if he can do that as well.

BTW - love your truck! Makes me want to rip out the 4.8l in mine. :)

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NP. When you go in there, you'll probably be greeted by Charlie. He's the shop Mgr. Todd is the owner and the the friend I mentioned. They should be able to get you taken care of.
And thanks for the props on my truck:waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365