Need an 08 yukon grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matthorvat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to replace my denali grill and the kit i want requires the yukon grill instead of using my oem denalit grill. Least thats how i understood it. Let me know if anybody has one!!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there is someone on here that would trade grills with you. If I had a normal Yukon i'd definitely be up for it!

SOCWhiteOut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to replace my denali grill and the kit i want requires the yukon grill instead of using my oem denalit grill. Least thats how i understood it. Let me know if anybody has one!!

do u need the whole grill chrome shell and all or just the insert?

OP
OP
M

matthorvat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i need the shell, gonna cut the insert out of it. according to grillcraft site. their insert for yukons and denalis only fits in standard chrome yukon shell not the denali shell. i didnt want to get rid of mine, but would entertain the idea if someone had a solution.

OP
OP
M

matthorvat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
picture.

this is straight from grillcraft site. this is what they say i need to get what I want!! also if anybody has a feedback on this grill good or bad id appreciate it.

Attachments

• stangrill.jpg
    stangrill.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 3
  • GMC-2021-SW.jpg
    GMC-2021-SW.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 5

SOCWhiteOut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
this is straight from grillcraft site. this is what they say i need to get what I want!! also if anybody has a feedback on this grill good or bad id appreciate it.

I think that looks sexy but just one thing... hope you arent planning on using the hooks on the bottom cuz it doesnt look like there would be a way to use them after this was done, BUT if u dont care about the hooks then i think u should go for it! and let me know how it turns out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts