Need some paint opinions guys.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never really been much of a chrome guy. How do you think my tahoe would look if I powder coated my wheels black, also I want to do away with all of the chrome on the truck, I will be installing a rollpan soon, color matching the grill I also have the SS bumper cover, hd hood. I want to add more black to break up the copper but I don't know how to do it? I was thinking maybe black hood, wheels, and the air holes in the SS cover outlined in black?

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the black on the SS holes, Ive always liked that look. I'm not to sure on the all black hood, I would color match that. I like the black wheels, and I would color match the grill and maybe do some black housing headlights and marker lights.

Another option might be wrapping the actual part of the door handle you grab black. and if you are keeping the molding, maybe wrap the chrome strip in it black, if your taking it off disregard that lol.

just a couple thoughts

Yogi619

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Grab some dip and start spraying. It isn't permanent and it'll let your eyes see what's in your head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968