New 26's waiting at the shop for me .... But now I want another set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Layzieyegunman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone its been a while that i have been wanting some wheels . To make a long story short I thought I made up my mind to go with the less expensive U2-55 for $2300 that everyone is familiar with . I have them at the shop They have been there since yesterday but now i found out I can get DUB Drone 6 black in 26 for only like 600 more. I really feel bad on going back on my word with this shop but they wanted to charge me $3500 for just wheels. Mrwheeldeal is hooking it up!! I never thought I would get black wheels but these Drones look sick to me... WHITE 2004 Tahoe Lt with 26" black drones what do you guys think

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
DO IT IT'LL LOOK SO SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (TYPING IN CAPS ON PURPOSE)
cant you put up the comparison pics of the two?

OP
OP
L

Layzieyegunman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New 26's Check em out

Hey was up everyone this is my first mod to my Hoe... I went with 26's cause I didn't want to walk up to my ride everyday and think to myself Damn I should have got 26's ... lol Ive done that in the past, so anyways here are some pics and I want to let everyone thinking of getting 26's that mine with the 305/30/26 they rub a bit. Kinda of a lot if you hit a dip. Other than that they ride great no vibrations actually really smooth compared to what I expected and no change in braking ( my brakes have always been excellent same brake pads and disk since I bought her new in late 2004) I can tell a bit decrease in power but I think its worth it I love em. I didn't end up going with the DUB Drones in black, but maybe latter on I'll pick those up and have two sets.... This is the only thing I have done to her but I'm looking to hook up a lot more so Ill be seeing you all.... Thanks for looking

NoesTahoe001.jpg

NoesTahoe013.jpg

NoesTahoe010.jpg

NoesTahoe007.jpg

NoesTahoe004.jpg

NoesTahoe002.jpg

NoesTahoe012.jpg

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really good! Love the chrome!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Footankleg