New 3/5.5 kit 07 Up Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's just on slanted ground or a slightly slanted pic...

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just angle of the pic if you read the description on first post shows measurements

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The rear of that Tahoe has measurements in at 1.2" lower than mine, and my tire is 33.2 tall so does that means the rear is just about the same height as mine?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
with 2 12w7s and a 1 inch mdf box truck sat another 1 inch lower in rear on another customers truck same tires and with teh djm 4 inch a arms in front.

Take out your system and measure yours again. And all measurements were done from first post on the same truck just to get another customers feedback. And measurements were done with no system and no 3rd row in back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
2 more trucks just done with the same kit will have pics up here shortly

Misfits1981

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony, any news on getting more images posted on this kit? I'm debating on getting this kit or the 3/4.5 kit you have available.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the pic is at an angle so the back looks lower than the front, which according to the measurements it obviously isn't ... however, part of what's giving that impression is that the running boards are pointing up at an angle towards the front. So whereas the height at the wheel arches is correct, due to the design of the frame (stock forward attitude) it looks (at least in the pic) that the lower frame is pointing up. :think:

Having said that, that Hoe is sick!!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DurtyCurty840