New Esky-like Projector Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the black ones. If the LEDs are blue, I won't wire them in, but I think the picture might be making them appear bluer than they actually are. They can't be DOT approved if they are blue.

All of the LED projectors I have ever seen are the white color. I am sure it is just the picture.

Shineshop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the black ones. If the LEDs are blue, I won't wire them in, but I think the picture might be making them appear bluer than they actually are. They can't be DOT approved if they are blue.

Please post up some pics when you get them. If the black ones look good I might grab them for my denali

OP
OP
williajj

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair today (black) so I should have them installed in a week or 2. I'll keep you guys posted.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Love the nnbs.

Except for the headlights.

I feel sorry for you guys. Those ALL look like crap IMO. Too much going on in a big rectangle. It's just not sexy.

That said, I wish I had a newer model....lol

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wish they'd make some for the Tahoe that didn't look so cheap. Just stock headlights with projectors, no extra LED's or "eyebrows" or halos, and I'd get a set. Maybe.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
even if they arent blue i def wouldnt wire them in .. its not the color that makes them look bad. .its the fact they are there..

That being said.. they DO look cool

OP
OP
williajj

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They just arrived today and I love the way they look. They are much more sturdy and better put together than the other cheap aftermarket ones I have seen and had in the past.

Ha... the sticker on the side says that HID bulbs are "not allowed". :hahano: The highs and lows are both H1's, so I am waiting for the H1 HID bulbs to arrive from DDM before I can install these. I'm putting 35W in the lows and 55w in the highs. I'll post some pics when I get them on.