New for 2012 Escalade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New front end (previous and current Platinum front end) blacked out comes on the 2012 Premium Escalades-- along with the door handles, door trim, and vents all previously chromed out. Andddddd comes with dual exhaust with new bumper?!?! I'm thinking about upgrading to the Platinum fascia it's so friggin clean... what do you guys think?

newesky1.jpg
newesky2.jpg
newesky3.jpg
newesky4.jpg

Last edited:

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything but the tail lights looks great! Those tails look CHEAP! The new rear bumper with the exhaust looks pretty cool too!

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything but the tail lights looks great! Those tails look CHEAP! The new rear bumper with the exhaust looks pretty cool too!

The tail lights have Been out. They are identical to the stock ones but clear. It also has the matching third brake light clear. I prefer the clear red on both :/

Yea I really like the bumper too. Something to retrofit in the future ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My cave part is the bumper/exhaust set up :) I like how they've toned down the chrome a little bit too so that's it's not so much :) very nice...

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like my wife's Esky bumper will be for sale....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat