New for 2012 Escalade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just ordered a 2012 ESV in Carbon Black. Couldn't resist anymore. Putting the 24s and brakes on the new one tho. Dealer won't let me take anything else off wife's burban. Sigh....

kidding..

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
that be a awesome idea Felix, Right now that bumper, some nice tips to go with it, and a SS front bumper sounds like the cats meow in my head right about now. Anyone get a prices on that bumper?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SCSS....the more you "joke" about that the quicker you'll talk yourself into it :)

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bad timing for all jacob... wife has her toy, now its my turn. Won't be going Escalade. Timmy knows what I'm looking for... :secret:

I'll wait for the 2014 Esky for the wife. Although I just got a 2012 Explorer Black on Black and I absolutely LOVE it.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that be a awesome idea Felix, Right now that bumper, some nice tips to go with it, and a SS front bumper sounds like the cats meow in my head right about now. Anyone get a prices on that bumper?

Yea that would look sickkkkk. And you could black out the chrome trim surround on the dual exhaust too. Gmpartsdirect.com still doesn't have 2012 parts. I have a contact at a caddy dealership and I could ask him what the price is for that new rear fascia if you want.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Yea that would look sickkkkk. And you could black out the chrome trim surround on the dual exhaust too. Gmpartsdirect.com still doesn't have 2012 parts. I have a contact at a caddy dealership and I could ask him what the price is for that new rear fascia if you want.

Sure. Im sure there are others that want to know as well

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sumo those dual pipes look awesome would like to see them on your tahoe.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
2012 eskys are SICK like everyone else.. Tails are ugly but other than that it's awesome

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat