New for 2012 Escalade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I really like both the front and rear bumpers. Especially, that dual exhaust! It provides a much cleaner look. The toned down chrome is also a nice improvement. I like a little chrome, but not too much.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the chrome trim on the lift tailgate appliqué looks sooo much cleaner. It's definitely on my future mod to do list along with that Esky rear bumper.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! You guys really like those huge, squared-off front bumper corners?! I think they look terrible. They kill the lines of the front of the truck. Not a fan whatsoever.

I think the rear looks good. The front corners are a mistake, imo.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Looks like I will be putting in a clame to insurance company finnaly and getting my new rear Esky bumper with dual exhaust..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I will be putting in a clame to insurance company finnaly and getting my new rear Esky bumper with dual exhaust..

:D That'd really send your ride over the top!!

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! You guys really like those huge, squared-off front bumper corners?! I think they look terrible. They kill the lines of the front of the truck. Not a fan whatsoever.

I think the rear looks good. The front corners are a mistake, imo.

Have you seen a Platinum front end in person? I thought the same as you until I saw one in real life... it's much cleaner then the stock front end.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

ohhh that's gonna look so good blacked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat