New from FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IMurderHoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got a 2001 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 about a week ago. I'm really excited to have it, its my first 4WD vehicle so I'm tryin to contain my excitement. I'm coming from a 2008 Toyota Tundra LTD 2WD, it was an amazingly nice truck but after a lot going on it had to go. I'm very happy with Tahoe though and excited to do some real wheeling. I'm a big modder and have already gotten started on this beauty. I'm sure you all wont mind that I love posting pics.

Here's the Tundra
IMG_0157.jpg

Here's a pic with my old and now my dads Tacoma (incase you haven't figured it out, we love modding)
DSC07836.jpg

Here's the Hoe
IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro, nice looking tahoe. keeps us posted on the mods as you get them done. What are your plans so far?

ImPrettySnazzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey,
MY NAME IS TYLER TOO!
I HAVE AN 01 TAHOE!
AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA ALSO!

Where in florida are you located?

OP
OP
IMurderHoes

IMurderHoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey,
MY NAME IS TYLER TOO!
I HAVE AN 01 TAHOE!
AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA ALSO!

Where in florida are you located?
Well were off to a great start then!
Im located in Stuart FL, about 20 mins north of west palm beach
If you've heard of it ill be impressed

Welcome bro, nice looking tahoe. keeps us posted on the mods as you get them done. What are your plans so far?
Thanks for the welcome! I love this Tahoe its great. Im gonna be posting a list of mods I plan on doing and I just blacked out the bowtie, emblems on the back and smoked the tails yesterday and ill post all that in the what did you do today fourm.

This is my entire list of mods that will at some point be done.
New Grille surround
Custom Front Bumper W/ Winch
Custom Rear Bumper
Custom Roof Rack
Custom 5th wheel Carry Rack
Rebuild Trans
Beef up front and rear axles
6in Pro Comp Suspension Lift
18" Rims Wrapped in 35's
Rock Sliders
Smoked LED Tails
Projector Headlights
Dash color change

That's in no particular order, and im sure there will be more but I did just order the Headlights and taillights so it looks like thats gonna be my first step.

Welcome! Nice tahoe!
Thanks for the Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells