New From NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigstu516

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! Been a member of the forum for a few months now. Had my 2003 Tahoe LT since about 2015. Purchased it mainly as a tow rig for my racecar but have always loved this generation. I kicked around the idea of selling to get a newer body style or Silverado since rust became an inevitable issue, but decided I still enjoy ZERO car payments and my interior is scary mint!!! So I had my buddies shop section in new rockers and lower rear 1/4 panels, and resprayed the entire truck. During the refresh I discovered that HD nose conversion and decided I had to do it as well. During the body work i noticed my left rear and right front shocks were also blown so I went all in and upgraded the suspension with the help of Tony @ Norcal_ss_customs with a Belltech 2-3/4 drop kit finished off with a set of 22" Cadillac Platinum Wheels.
IMG_5846.jpgIMG_5847.jpgIMG_5848.jpgIMG_5906.jpgIMG_5908.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Super resto job!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spm1us