New from TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RynoHarris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome man, I literally live three minutes from there. My parents are out here on a 100 acres just down the road

Sent from my HTC One X

OP
OP
Reaction score
Where about are you? How are you enjoying this BS Texas weather? lol

Hey Ill be down near Midlothian this weekend, heading to the country club there off 287.

Im in Keller area. Lolz - yeah, still getting used to this weather. Very different from California.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Awesome man, I literally live three minutes from there. My parents are out here on a 100 acres just down the road

Sent from my HTC One X

Wow - must be pretty cool to have 100 acres. You can do pretty much anything. Target practice, hunt, etc. How often do you visit your parents?

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Welcome from a native north Texan! If you do go to traders village, make sure to go in the morning. You go any later and you risk your car being broken into. I've seen it too many times.

Thanks for the tip! You have a very nice ride. Does your vehicle height fit most garage parking?

RynoHarris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm staying with them again. I'm 21 with fiance and a 2 year old...we moved in not long ago because out lease was up in our apartment and there's not much around this local area to choose from as rental. Just playing the waiting game lol.

Sent from my HTC One X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus