New guy from Iowa.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Iowan.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it already have a leveling kit? The last pic looks like it might, but it could be the perspective of the photo.

If it doesn't have one maybe a drop in the rear or raise the front depending on the look you are going for to level it up. Bringing the front up may look good with the bull bar you have on the front.

I vote no on the flares unless you are going to lift it more than to level it.

legendzz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's the look you're trying to get? Are you a fan of halos? My friend has them on his truck and they look damn good. I would also suggest suspension mods but to stiffen handling not to change height. Your truck looks great as is. If you're into lowering then use a LOWERING kit not a DROP kit. Too dramatic will take away from the look you have IMO. The outside of your truck looks great so I couldn't suggest much else unless you have an idea of another look you want. I would start changing internals. CAI (which some people don't agree with but it needs to be done right). An exhaust and a proper tune and she will be just fine. Sound system of your into that is my forte so if you're looking for ideas I can help with that too. Either way, awesome truck and good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968