New Guy North GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Here are some pics, finally made it down to Orlando after picking up the 'hoe this morning. It drove perfectly on the way down here, LOVE IT! But wouldn't you know it, didn't make it 50 miles away from the dealer and got a FRIGGEN ROCK CHIP on the windshield! Made me want to run the MOFO off the road!!! :gr_guns:

It's a small chip, no crack, I think it can be filled. But DAYUM, makes me mad.

Narco, I'm up in Forsyth County.

th_AT10831363-800px-p14.gifth_AT10831363-800px-p2.gifth_AT10831363-800px-p9.gifth_AT10831363-800px-p5.gif

Looks great! I know the feeling on rock chips. I had a brand new off the lot Mazda in 04 and my first day driving the car a diesel chucked a rock and gave me a fair size chip in my windshield. I was so pissed. Glad to hear it's small. Hopefully you can get it filled.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should try for the BB...ill be there. also in the member event thread weve all been kicking the idea of a meet around for awhile now but never made and concrete plans. hopefully Tricks ride will be done in time for the Blood Drag show in a couple weeks in Lawrenceville

BigFella

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New old guy here from Ga. I've been a fan of the Tahoe for some time now. I had been wanting a new body style but this recession gave me second thoughts. I just bought a used ' 02 Hoe and she's looking like the Hoe next door. So I'm gonna need all of the tips, help and advice to drape my Hoe out. I just got her last night but I'll be posting pics real soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwaynedoublin1

Latest posts