New Here 2004 Yukon XL 124Kmiles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dogman_1969

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the board. The wife has kinda taken over my '09 Dodge Ram and I have started driving the ole Yukon. I replaced the fuel pump about a year ago and the alternator about 2 yrs ago. I had the Chevy house service the tranny at about 65K miles so it is probably due again. Other than that it has been pretty much problem free. This thing has made many football, basketball and track events along with the usual summer vacations.

I replaced the plugs and wires yesterday and ordered the radiator and heater hoses as well. I installed the E3 diamond fire plugs and parts house wires.

I need to figure out why the check engine light is on and the service tire monitor light as well.

Thanks and glad to own the Yukon....

Dogman....................

Last edited by a moderator:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

I fixed/merged your post and moved it to the correct section (introduction)

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. If you can get Autozone or someone to pull the DTC, post up the code here and we can lead you in the right direction.

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tire light may be on because the tire pressure sensors are only designed to last 5-7years, they have a battery in them that wears out. Your local tire shop should sell them, my shop sells them for about $60-65 each, but the shop you go to should have a TPMS tool to read which sensor is bad.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

That price is for a new sensor not just the battery because it is a sealed unit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925