New here just got 22's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
Hello all my name is Sean and I am 25 living in St. Louis. I am a IBEW electrician in local 1 and have a 2007 dark blue tahoe LT3. I just added 22 inch MOMO's yesterday which look pretty good. This spring I am dropping her 2 inches all the way around and adding HID's. As far as other mods, I have just added a grill and a strip of chrome on the back bumper like the LTZ's. I have a question though, how do I get rid of the tire sensor on the dash now that I have the bigger rims?

Thanks again,

Sean
22s.jpg

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
looks good man . the only way i know to turn the light off is have the sensor put in ur rims

renegade44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to you. I am IBEW 1288 Lineman. Like those wheels, change your ride much?

OP
OP
07ChevyHoe

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
Well it handles better, the ride is a little more rough. It was well worth it.

OP
OP
07ChevyHoe

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
Ya good point. It really makes it stand out and not look like every other tahoe on the road. I really need to lower it though!!

ICON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no way to turn the sensor light off on your dash. The dealership can reset the light but it will come back on after 300 miles or when you reach 70mph, I can't remember which. You can purchase a set on ebay for around $100. Not to bad considering how annoying that light gets.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :cheers: Nice Tahoe too! Sounds like you are at the right place based on your upcoming mods! Any performance mods on your list by chance?

OP
OP
07ChevyHoe

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about putting a chip in it....Iwasslowr I read your post on how your ride got jacked and I am sorry to hear it. I have had a car stolen from me and its the worst feeling in the world! Hey if you drive up here there is a 08 denali for sale thats in great condition right down the street! I was gonna ask how your car ended up getting burned...? Did they jack the rims then set her ablaze? Any other mod suggestions anyone? I like the esky rack for the roof...