New here with a 2 door yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97WhiteYukon

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just picked up a 97 2 door yukon. Has 133k on it, in decent shape and I've wanted a white 2 door tahoe/Yukon for years. Not the best pic right now but here you go!
7A0ED6B2-A048-4E37-BB9D-C41E0EE71727-221-0000000F0189C5F1.jpg

I plan on fixing the few small things wrong with it, then getting a good head unit and speaker combo, dyna matting everything, probably new carpet and seat covers, tinting the windows and getting a tahoe front grill and just enjoying it as my new daily driver! I look forward to it.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

Clean Yukon, what's up with the goat?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Its very nice i like but i would leave the yuk grille it looks good. Id go with hids tho for better lighting just put new headlights that reflect the output decently

SPLmonster13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im biased, but I like the Tahoe grill better. I say you swap it out as planned:D

Hephaestus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im biased, but I like the Tahoe grill better. I say you swap it out as planned:D

I have to agree. I have a 2 door 97 Yukon myself and have 96 Tahoe as a parts truck and I really like the way the Tahoe grill looks. That was one of the first things I swapped on mine. It was partly due to the fact my grill was all messed up but it grew on my fast. Nice truck though man. Love the color... atm I'm stuck with red and gold... also a bit of gray (long story) :disgust:

SPLmonster13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know it just looks more rugged to me, and the bow tie on the Tahoe grill really sticks out. I love it.

OP
OP
97WhiteYukon

97WhiteYukon

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I should have put hid's on that list, thanks for reminding me.

Yes I think I have to put the chevy grill on it. The gmc grill has grown on me a little but when I started looking for a 2 door I always thought it would be a tahoe. I'm finally getting used to calling it a Yukon. Maybe ill hold onto the gmc grill in case I change my mind.

1ATony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, great looking truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby