New here with a new to me yukon denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Izcain

Reaction score
Welcome aboard,
What is the issue with the speedo? Just not working or reading incorrectly?

I used a guy that others on the forum have used his name is Terry and he runs "the gauge pros". If your interested pm me for details and I can give you his email. He was inexpensive and very honest and up front about everything so far! He rebuilt the whole dash and installed led lighting for 115 bucks. I will use him more with other vehicles that come into the shop.

OP
OP
P

Purpledoggy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Its not reading correctly. My dad was the one who actually test drove it and he didn't notice it. After I bought it and my dad drove it back the two hours to his house he noticed he was doing 15mph at a red light. I read the write up on this site (which is how I found you guys) and already ordered the motors to fix it. I'm not afraid of a little do it yourself work. I like to work on cars when I get the spare time. I used to mod the hell out of my mustang before I started popping out kids lol! Now my kids won't let me have a minute to myself to get anything done.

Izcain

Reaction score
Yea I have rebuilt other dashes. If it was just stepper motors on mine I would have taken care of that no problem. But with the board work it needed I figured it would be better to send it to someone that has schematics!

Sounds like yours is the usual stepper deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968