New member 07 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to the dealer and they have a handheld device that does the re-learn that's a lot easier.

OP
OP
mcislak

mcislak

Reaction score
Went to dealer to have the do tpms reset. Only has regular valve stems. Gonna have to call dealer I bought it from.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When they pop the wheels off look inside for a gm stamp to see if they are oem rims or replicas.

Last edited:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be on the back of the spokes. If they are oem you the chrome process is a little better and will hold up in the winter months better. But salt is salt and will eventually destroy anything.

OP
OP
mcislak

mcislak

Reaction score
Busy night. Did led interior led plate lights led reverse lights. Hid headlights and fog lights and 20% tint on front windows.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope never.. it's like a disease that eats away at you and your wallet. Always thinking about the next mod and spending endless hours on this site... but it's fun :)

OP
OP
mcislak

mcislak

Reaction score
Never ending is right. I had the same problem with my SS there's always something. Tires are nexen roadian HP. I had them on my SS fairly priced and ride decent. Not sure what I'll replace them with when its time

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I set up my two month free trial of xm radio. Never had it before. Is any body else's in and out all the time. Every bug building I ride by the radio cuts out and says no xm signal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968