New Member:) 2006 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
New Member:) 2006 Tahoe Z71 ***Pics Added***

Hi fellas, just purchased a 2006 Tahoe Z71 2wd from a local dealership. I couldn't be happier. 94k miles,clean interior and exterior (bumper is slightly crooked:() good tires, and I got an awesome deal on it. Super comfortable!!!

Previous vehicle was a 02 Tacoma Ext cab 4WD w/ TRD package. It was lifted 3" and had 33's. Man it was a reliable truck but I have a 3 soon to be 4yr old daughter and she was not comfortable with a car seat in the back of an ext cab. Plus I was on the road more than off so it was a pretty rough ride. Before that I had an 03 Lexus IS300 5speed which I traded in for the Tacoma. Stupid decision.

Within an hour of leaving the dealership I purchased a Black Bowtie:) A day later I came across this forum and saw the LED Bulb Conversion Sticky and those have been ordered as well. Next is a Double Din, probably Alpine or Kenwood, which I am currently doing research on the parts I will need for the install. Afterwards tint and hopefully some nice rims.

Seen a few nice Tahoe's already on the forum. JKmotorsports, Husker1111, Phantomx55, and Jeffyrc have already inspired me!

Look forward to many conversations with you guys and gals!!!!

-Matt
brandnewcolony
1335985463.jpg
1335985466.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968