2006 Z71-For sale 70k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it; at some point he'll have a sucker, reduce the price, or keep it. He has your contact info and it's clear that he can't be honest with even himself about it.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I actually ran in to my shop owner buddy's dad today and got a close up look at his 2004 2500HD Silverado 4x4 crew cab short bed. I got a "w*o*o*d*y". There is actually no scratches or dents, interior is perfect and the engine compartment looks like mine only with a 6.0. We talked and now I am gonna help him find his replacement truck so I can have his.

Last edited:

ac0bl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did everyone forget? The DIC includes an hour meter as well, if your worried about a lot of idling time. Then of course, look closely at things like belts, hoses, battery cable ends, brakes, loose or missing fasteners and braces, etc.

Airman68

Reaction score
Bottom line, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That guy thinks he has a prize. It's really only worth what someone will pay for it. I usually buy really high mileage vehicles that are clean and they have treated me well, but that's me. Risk/reward. All my vehicles have over 200k miles on them, just need to take care of them.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
This is on the 2006 Tahoe Z71 Silver Birch Metallic, that I looked at the other day.

Well, the guy has big b*a*l*l*s, I will tell you that. He added a pic of the big scrape to the list of CL pics, added wording in the ad to describe the scrape and get this, he upped the asking price by $3k to a total of $18k Or Best Offer.

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is on the 2006 Tahoe Z71 Silver Birch Metallic, that I looked at the other day.
Well, the guy has big b*a*l*l*s, I will tell you that.
He added a pic of the big scrape to the list of CL pics, added wording in the ad to describe the scrape and get this, he upped the asking price by $3k to a total of $18k Or Best Offer.
The size of his balls will make them easier to kick with the Best Offers he manages to get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexmann1