New member and new 2wd Tahoe owner :) how to tell if my Tahoe is factory height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luckychucky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This was the first Tahoe forum I found on google search so I figured I'd join and see how it goes.

So I've been a longtime 2 door Tahoe lover and been looking for a 2wd for what seems like forever...with that said, I found and bought one today to add to my collection.

It seems as if it may be lowered, something just seems off for a factory ride height to me. How could I tell if it has been?

I know the tires on it are Mismatched, 235x70 on front and 255x70 on back.

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

image.jpeg

OP
OP
Luckychucky

Luckychucky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a 1998 with 120k. It came out of Florida... I picked it up for $2900. Think that was a fair price?

OP
OP
Luckychucky

Luckychucky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. It's seems low to me as well

The back is a little higher than the front

paramedicopace

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is her, looks great. I say its stock height. The only ones that would of been lowered from factory is the 4 door police models (2" lower). That is not one and by the looks I say yep its stock. Stock wheels and running boards. Mine had that same rake also. Good for you as you have a untouched platform to work on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts