New member with silly question?? accessory position?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stormin

Reaction score
Hey everybody

After my 96 Tahoe sport got stolen years ago.. I have finally replaced it today with a very nice 2005!
A few different things to get use to but, with some help from the forum..I'll get it sorted out... and speaking of which..

Here is the silly question..

I'm trying to figure out...where the Accessory position is for the key.. so I can listen to the radio without the engine running.

The manual shows four positions for the key.. A B C D.. A is all the way back and shuts everything off and the key can be taken out...

The manual say.. position B is the accessory position but.. in this position it seems the same as C which is the run...or ignition position.. warning lights come on.. air blows out the vents..etc...

so.. what am I missing here???

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance
NB

jpbplb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One click over from A, is the accessory position, or B, as the manual correctly states. The little battery light will light up, but you shouldn't get air blowing out of vents on this position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925