New model thoughts...but relevant to 07-14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even according to finance guy at the dealer I frequent everyone is waiting for them to grow on them. I highly doubt you'll see that model last 7 years as the '07-'14 did. I think they would be easily used as hearse/funeral vehicles though

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the pictures don't do them any justice. I see them around town now and am in love. Can't wait to get one.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a good long look at a new tahoe LT sunday in white. i have to say, i love it. inside and out. really really nice truck. 100 steps up for a NBS. 10000000 steps up from a NNBS. :Get him!:

NYrr496

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw a brand new Tahoe the other day. Looks like a big Ford Flex. I hate it.
The GMC is SLIGHTLY better.
I'm gonna have to find a '14 and drive it til they change it again.

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hated the 2015 exterior when I first saw it online but I will say it did look a lot better when I saw it in person. Of course, it's not nearly as good looking as my '08 body style. Interior is pretty sick though. I just wish they hadn't tried to make the exterior more aerodynamic but they're trying to pick up those extra fractions of a MPG anywhere they can. It's a truck, it's not supposed to be aerodynamic.

Next car will probably have to be a 2014 Tahoe down the road some point.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I dislike them. As stated they look like Ford's.. If I had to get a newer truck I'd get the nnbs Sierra. I drove on for a week and it's alright. The 14 is too boxy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate