New owner. Looking for a roof rack.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orange where r u located? I have my roof rack off my 2008 Layin around, not sure of all hardware but I can figure that out

OP
OP
O

orange72blazer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Orange where r u located? I have my roof rack off my 2008 Layin around, not sure of all hardware but I can figure that out
I'm in the Grand Rapids, MI area. I'm definitely interested if you want to get rid of it.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok cool my storage unit is closed until tues I will go check if the hardware is with it , if not I can easily get some bolts, ill keep ya posted

OP
OP
O

orange72blazer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok cool my storage unit is closed until tues I will go check if the hardware is with it , if not I can easily get some bolts, ill keep ya posted
If you can't find the bolts don't worry I have some off a Suburban rack that I got from the junkyard a while back.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey sorry ive been mia but i did get my hands on the bolts, if ur still interested u can email me at [email protected] or text me at 804-690-4042 and we can work out a deal.. im gonna send u this in a pm also