Looking for new front grill. 2011 Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the ones I put on mine last September, no regrets so far they have been great.

That’s basically what I have. I purchased the car second hand so that’s why I don’t know what to model they are. I put new bulbs in and I was disappointed. I put LED’s in expensive ones and I should have put in high quality halogens. Maybe something else. Went to Lake Tahoe and drove at night it a ski area with lots of forest and no lights. My lamps are not bright, not enough for me at least.

Ken

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why 2011 Tahoe LTZ hybrid is different than non flex fuel Tahoe’s. I look on Amazon and I like what I see then the add says not for hybrid/Flex fuel. This is in regards to the grills they sell. Does the grill always split into two parts? Why can’t I get one solid grill like I see advertised? I’m confused.

Thank you.

Ken

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
That’s basically what I have. I purchased the car second hand so that’s why I don’t know what to model they are. I put new bulbs in and I was disappointed. I put LED’s in expensive ones and I should have put in high quality halogens. Maybe something else. Went to Lake Tahoe and drove at night it a ski area with lots of forest and no lights. My lamps are not bright, not enough for me at least.

Ken
That’s odd in my stock headlights I just had cheap Amazon “sealights” led bulbs and they are bright AF and only 30$ or so

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Anyone know why 2011 Tahoe LTZ hybrid is different than non flex fuel Tahoe’s. I look on Amazon and I like what I see then the add says not for hybrid/Flex fuel. This is in regards to the grills they sell. Does the grill always split into two parts? Why can’t I get one solid grill like I see advertised? I’m confused.

Thank you.

Ken
The hybrids have a different front clip/bumper/grill I do believe

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m leaning that lol. So I’m guessing no flat one piece?

Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malachismith