new rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuckian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all....just picked up a 2010 Tahoe Z71....this is the only pic I have of it so far but it's from the day we picked it up at the dealer. Parked next to it is the 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara we traded for it. We'll miss the Jeep but are looking forward to putting some miles on the Tahoe.....the extra interior room is a bonus as well seeing as we just had a new baby boy.

will post more pics when I get a minute to take some!
IMG_0864.jpg

OP
OP
C

Canuckian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Great hoe! Let us know how it compares to the jeep in off roading.

Thanks! I'll never really know how it'll compare...the farthest "offroad" this thing will ever see is maybe a logging road or 2. I wouldn't dare bring this one most of the places that Jeep has been in. Not a lot of vehicles can keep up with a Jeep (even a stock one) off the beaten path.....plus....the Tahoe is too pretty ....I might scratch it!!

for offroad use, I have this:
IMG_0109.jpg :Big Laugh:

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Looks good! I bet it was a big change from the Jeep!?
HUGE change....mostly for the better though. The Jeep was a tight squeeze for me, the wifey, our new son the 2 dogs and all the gear that comes with a new baby. This one gives us lots of room plus it's a better ride and has a whole lot more "gadgets" than the Jeep offers. This On Star/Bluetooth system is no joke!! the DVD system wil come in handy with the little fella too!!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

nice hoe man for sure alot more room than the jeep congrats on the baby boy

Thanks!! sure is a lot more room!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcqkslvr

Latest posts