new tail lights (pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good, just like my tahoe.. black and all..

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, now I want a set too!! Too bad I'm strapped for cash right now since I'm out of work right now.
sad.gif

OP
OP
A

a.emerezian

Reaction score
thx guys i really like them and do not hesitate to buy them
i used to hate my tahoe's rear end it used to look so old but now i'm like driving a totally new car

anyway today i will provide pictures for the installation of my new front air deflector, it makes a big difference magically lowering the truck without actually a lowering kit..

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Awesome lites! Anyone know if they make 'em for "barn Door" trucks?

They do, I've looked into them, just kinda hard to find. If you don't mind messing with them, can always modify rear backup bulb holder on the regular ones to work. I've done it with a pair of tails before. Thats the major wack thing about these barn doors, you gotta get specific lights for em. Those are the cleanest lights they make for our rigs, that and the other style with the rear backup light in middle. Great choice bro.

Last edited:

mrtrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been rydin with sum smoked ones for about 2 & half yrs now...I always get asked where I got them from but Iv never seen anyone else wit them n my area til a about a month ago...I think they look great!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou