New Tails and some pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Black03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HAHA that's funny my hoes ass, thanks guys i think i want to paint my bumpers black and grille what do you guys think

VT19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey are those FOOSE DF-6 wheels? im wondering because i just ordered those wheels in chrome.

OP
OP
B

Black03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey are those FOOSE DF-6 wheels? im wondering because i just ordered those wheels in chrome.

Yes they are Foose df-6.

thanks fellas, i need my HD hood asap. im on craigslist every day so sooner or later.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those LED's all red or is the top part the amber? I like them a little more with the seperate colors, they look a little more stock. Where did you get them? The link in this thread was for standard all red ones.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh.. kind of old thread, but man i dont know how i missed this, Tahoe looks very nice man, not a fan of the 3rd brake light, but otherwise truck looks good. I like the drop also. And for painting bumpers and grille, YES.. i did it looks much better, unless you like some chrome on it, leave it...

and Riso79 search ebay, thats what that link is to. And they are all red, there is no seperation of color, havent seen a amber led one.. might be out of luck.

and the hd quote.. ha ha, im on craigslist everyday also looking for one.. ha ha..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimxms