New Tires! Nitto Trail Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. I'm trying to decide on what size o those to get after my Red Letters wear out

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
yeah lol thats what a car was will do to a car. black shows everything.

Tahoe10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks good. I have 285 55 20 terra grapplers and they rubbed the inside until I put the leveling kit on. Your tires are even bigger than mine your truck most sit different from the factory?

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
That looks good. I have 285 55 20 terra grapplers and they rubbed the inside until I put the leveling kit on. Your tires are even bigger than mine your truck most sit different from the factory?

Nah, I'm sure it's the same. They rub some, too.

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
I also have those tires on my tahoe, 35 x 12.5 18, they look mean and tough. Do you think they ride hard, maybe its just me? Overall pretty happy with mine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
I also have those tires on my tahoe, 35 x 12.5 18, they look mean and tough. Do you like they ride hard, maybe its just me? Overall pretty happy with mine.

I actually think they are more cushiony than my old H/T tires. But I haven't broken them in yet. I'm definitely happy!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually think they are more cushiony than my old H/T tires. But I haven't broken them in yet. I'm definitely happy!

That's awesome. Are they loud? I want these exact tires when I sell my avalanche and get another Tahoe I'll probably get em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landxx