new to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonxlslt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
new to the forum here. been browsing for a few days seen alot of useful info and help. i live in southern wisconsin. have a 00 gmc yukon xl slt 1500. traded our mountaineer for it and i will say this i dont regret it one bit although i will miss that mountaineer. it just started to nickel and dime me.

OP
OP
Y

yukonxlslt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for the welcomes. so far i have replaced the starter (went out 2 days after buying it) had coolant flush done and the next day the water pump failed. so now im in the middle of doing that. all out in the cold wisconsin weather

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome yukonxlslt-- good luck on all of your repairs. Please feel free to contact us with your questions and concerns.

Amber N. (assisting Jennifer)
GM Customer Care

OP
OP
Y

yukonxlslt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
had a bad fpr. now that is changed and the truck still sputters on acceleration. it goes in for the fuel pump module, float, wire harness etc.. recall on monday the 10th. but i still dont see how that would make it fall flat on its face. im going to try the spray down intake method but i dont have a hard start though. anyone encountered this?

RickTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New here as well...From CA. Have read some very helpful posts so far. thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts