New to hids some help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i am interested in purchasing a HID kit for my tahoe and i was wondering what exactly do i need and how much is it going to cost me?

my front end looks like this except mine is a four door.

nu3AL_640480.jpg

If you guys could possibly do a break down for me on how much its going to cost that would be great because i am really interested in purchasing some HIDS for my hoe.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
bro first off id get the other style grille and headlights.... easy to wire up and it just looks better. if u had the other grille it should cost about 50-60 off ebay with relay included

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those sealed beam Headlights? If they are you are going to need to do conversions so you can put bulbs in there. We carry those as well. Once you get past that step then you figure out which kit you need and what kelvin rating you want the lights.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Looks like a county or state vehicle because of the plain front end. You have sealed beam like my Nissan mini. You will have to order aftermarket 7x6 diamond clear headlights and then get the H4 bulb HID kit with the dual beam set-up since your highs and lows are the same bulb. Hope that helps....oh make sure you get a wiring harness to. Just so you have no flickering and you draw constant 12 volts. They usually com with a kit.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts