New to the crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05goatls2

Reaction score
Hey guys, just signed up for the forum today and this is my first post.

I actually don't own a tahoe yet but I'm about to. It's a 93 Yukon 2d SLE with 136000 miles. I'm pretty stoked because I sold my 98 Tahoe 2d LT and I miss the crap outta it! Anyways the Yukon is in decent condition and I'm really curious of what mods other people have done to theirs with the same L05 engine. I've been poking around but couldn't really find much. Most people have the vortec 5.7. Does anyone know of any good sites to start for performance parts? Thanks guys, and I'm excited to join the crew!

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I like going on summit and oreily's to find parts, and then ill get the part numbers and order them off of amazon (you can save quite a few bucks that way).

Also, for stock/OEM type stuff, LMC truck will be your savior just go to their website and order one of their free catalogs they've got everything from window switches to bumpers to new seats and wiring.

Reaction score
I agree on the LMC catalog, they can be expensive but are great for figuring out what you are really looking for. Welcome to the group, I am also new and have received a very warm welcome. I hope you get as positive a reception as I have. Best of luck.

OP
OP
05goatls2

05goatls2

Reaction score
Thanks everybody, I definitely feel welcome already. I can't wait to get it (should be early this coming week) and start tinkering!

Man do I wish I knew of this forum when I owned my 98 Tahoe. Maybe you guys would've talked me out of selling it! haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EngineGuy