New to the fourm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arizcowboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I just bought a 2001 Tahoe LT 4wd 5.3L a couple weeks ago. Thanks to this forum, I already started customizing it with an aftermarket CAI, Magnaflow muffler and 20 inch 5 spoke Tahoe rims (from the recent model). I haven't put the 20s on yet. I'm probably going to get a Big Bear tune too along with Corvette Servo before the end of the year. I've been lurking on the forum for a couple weeks now and you can see the results by my modifications above. It seems I can't ever leave any of my toys in stock condition. I looked at a few Tahoe forums and this one seems the best.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Bailey! Glad you decided to sign up and join us. Post up some pictures when you get a moment. Sounds like you are off to a great start with the mods. Looking forward to seeing the future mods come along.

:welcome:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts