New tune that is amazing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnap88p

Reaction score
so i was on one of the corvette fourms looking for a local tuner in my area and stumbled upon corvettes of westchester, and being that there was many good words about him on the corvette forum so i drove up to see mister chuck mosello. we were discussing tunes for my new vette and we were talking and he said well i do tahoes as well, so i said go ahead and make me a believer, we just tuned the car tonight and man is it so much better than the tune i previously received from the other tuner on this site. with this new tune from chuck it really wakes up the 08 tahoe. if you want any info on this feel free to contact me and i will direct you to him.

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Better' is a rather vague and subjective term.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to indicate specifically what makes this tune superior to that of blackbear?

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Oh and, I've never seen such feedback for blackbear: http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106393

No thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pnap88p

Reaction score
'Better' is a rather vague and subjective term.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to indicate specifically what makes this tune superior to that of blackbear?

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Oh and, I've never seen such feedback for blackbear: http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106393

No thanks.

you are correct but i had the other tune for over a year and just after having the new tune and the cow boster for just 1 night it is such a huge difference than what i recieved in my old tune. everything from the shift points and downshifting and complete feeling of the cars drive was a complete difference. to each his own and that is my personal preference. i have tried both and i have a more input than some other that have not seen or tried it.

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahah wow, I wouldn't trust that tune on a tricycle:lol:

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is it "better?" Sure BB can adjust your shift points and all that too. I have a "balls to the wall" tune as well as a DD tune.

NautiKev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With soooooo much negative out there on this guy, he wouldn't touch my truck with a 50 foot pole! I looked and looked for something bad on BB couldn't find a thing, oh and I love my tune!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great on the feedback, however i think im still going with bb as they are a supporting vendor and their rep here is strong

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what stands out to me. "This guy has destroyed many engines and trannys with his tuning." NO THANK YOU!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust that guy with anything after the comments I've read about him.

I had my 04 Escalade tuned by Justin when he came to town. I would 100% trust blackbear with any vehicle of mine after the great experience I had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate