New wheels for my fox body :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Cobra R wheels look so damn good on the older foxes

That is a fact. Definitely not a F**d fan but the older fox bodies are the exception to the rule and those Cobra rims look good on this one. I love the t-tops too! :waytogo:

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those wheels look huge, in a good way
looks good, ive always been a fan of the 5.0's even after we flipped an 88 fastback into a ditch. paint looks mint, wheels look ***, cant ask for more than that i suppose ............have to say it tho, dont care for the t-tops, not my car tho

OP
OP
Vigh_J

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate it :)

oh and they're 18's FYI

Last edited:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Looks good! Any thoughts on doing a 5 lug swap with posi?

A buddy of mine did that with his notchback 5.0 (Ex-California Highway Patrol Unit) as well as a full stroker motor, coil over racing suspension, cage and much more. I couldn't even stay up with him on the track in a '05 Carrera Type S

Here's a pic of his beast.

8336CHPDocumentation037-vi.jpg

And this is when he first started:

8336110-vi.jpg

OP
OP
Vigh_J

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually i have all the stuff to do the 5 lug in a parts car i just picked up, has rear disc brakes with cobra calipers, 13" slotted/drilled rotors and 10" discs in the rear, hawk pads, all SS brakelines, 3:73 gears with a supposedly new posi. Engine wise im saving my pennies for the build of a 347 stroker, hoping for around 350hp to the wheels N/A. Then MORE $$$ for suspension to get the power to the ground. It's a money pit but anything with wheels is!

Nice rides though, I love my 4 eyes... thanks for posting them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codyaedwards