Newbie 07 Yukon with pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't even think of that that could fix it all I will try that. And thanks everyone for the complements I am still going to level the back and who knows what else.

+1 on that. I want to level mine too! 2" Rear Drop FTW.

Vehicle looks real good!

OP
OP
B

Baker1k

Reaction score
Yeah here are some headlight pics of the ones on it now. I will prolly toy around with the lights I have the factory's may have my paint guy smoke and clear them and kinda wondering what it will look like with the lights taken apart painted white where is is chrome so we will see how it turns out. It's hard for me not to try different things to be different. ceeabb97.jpg 2473ad94.jpg

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Yeah here are some headlight pics of the ones on it now. I will prolly toy around with the lights I have the factory's may have my paint guy smoke and clear them and kinda wondering what it will look like with the lights taken apart painted white where is is chrome so we will see how it turns out. It's hard for me not to try different things to be different. ceeabb97.jpg 2473ad94.jpg

Are those custom built headlights or ?

OP
OP
B

Baker1k

Reaction score
Guy before me put them on there. Light out put on high is great not so much on low beam it may be because he didn't adjust it when he put them in idk. I'm gonna try adjust it and see what happens there aimed low right now. I am going to take them apart and paint the chrome white to be different. If it doesn't look good I'm just going to have my paint guy smoke the factory lights. I try to be a little different than everyone else's.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Here is some my buddy did on his silverado (stock lights) gonna do the same sept white with the projectors a4029c83.jpg 90be1121.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Back up plan is factory's painted and cleared with the big factory yellow side marker removed here is my cobra's lights smoked will look the same 00e6a545.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a good looking silvy :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925