Newbie here..but bringing some heat....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dmerk1978

Reaction score
thanks guys, picking it up today from the shop, here's a teaser till then

012.jpg

013.jpg

my new wheels are coming in next week, 24' dtm interads(concave)

JTS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looking sweet - can't wait for the pics with the DTM

FWIW the black RTS do look great on your truck

OP
OP
D

dmerk1978

Reaction score
some pics:
k40 built in radar LED's warning lights(left front right rear)

20100409-IMG_6025.jpg

k40 on off switch, counter clock city(yellow light), clockwise highway(red light)

20100409-IMG_6029.jpg

k40 laser jammers front & rear

20100409-IMG_6023.jpg

20100409-IMG_6035.jpg

i hated stock system...pioneer aviz z110

20100409-IMG_6030.jpg

rear video

20100409-IMG_6032.jpg

smoked lenses

20100409-IMG_6036.jpg

6 piston front 4 piston rear silver BREMBOS

20100409-IMG_6008.jpg

20100409-IMG_6010.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

for those curious on the wheels i ordered....made for the tahoe...interad DTM

black gloss lip, textured black face(HRE style)

dtm_content.jpg

inter.jpg

and a 5 spoke sample to

whee.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dmerk1978

Reaction score
got a call today from Gibson performance, they will be doing a test fit on my car for 2010 exhaust and headers, and i will be getting their dual extreme exhaust for free...pumped!!! does anyone have experience with the Gibson exhaust, i run magnaflow in my '09.

llllljrlllll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome :cheers: Hey dmerk is that a flat grey on your truck, also are u putting those rims on your truck inter.jpg
those rims are sick. i like more of a hot rod look, and those give it that stance, in my opinion. damn those rims are sick. you'll like it here welcome aboard, keeps us on the loop as to what you do on your hoe. keep on hoeing

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That is a very nice Tahoe, you should drop it too with the Pedders Sport kit. :D
Also Gibson exhaust are not too common on here, a while back someone bashed their kits for the Tahoe because they were supposedly almost as quiet as stock!

Punisher66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, picking it up today from the shop, here's a teaser till then

012.jpg

013.jpg

my new wheels are coming in next week, 24' dtm interads(concave)

Will you be sellling the old Rims? If so, how much. Welcome and sweet ride man. Where did you get the smoked lenses?

OP
OP
D

dmerk1978

Reaction score
welcome :cheers: Hey dmerk is that a flat grey on your truck, also are u putting those rims on your truck inter.jpg
those rims are sick. i like more of a hot rod look, and those give it that stance, in my opinion. damn those rims are sick. you'll like it here welcome aboard, keeps us on the loop as to what you do on your hoe. keep on hoeing

it's a bmw space grey with a matte clear

yeah those wheels are being cut as we speak, barrels ae ready...going with a textured matte black face & gloss black lip :) i will post pics when it's done....hopefully with MFEST & Heavy Hitters behind this build...we should get some some good exposure as far as photos and magazine coverage.

That is a very nice Tahoe, you should drop it too with the Pedders Sport kit. :D
Also Gibson exhaust are not too common on here, a while back someone bashed their kits for the Tahoe because they were supposedly almost as quiet as stock!

Not going to drop it....if i do the wheels will rub( going with 305/40/24) and i like the stance with the wheel/tire combo....going for more of a " ass kicker, bad ***** fu&%r look.

as for the gibson, i agree their base exhaust is quiet but thatswhy i'm going with the dual extreme....aggressive in looks & sound. the blower should push the db's a lil higher.

Will you be sellling the old Rims? If so, how much. Welcome and sweet ride man. Where did you get the smoked lenses?

i'm not sure what i would be doing with the wheels yet..i'll keep you posted. as for the lenses...they were smoked by C&C collision In Pasadena, Ca.... http://www.candccollision.com/ they do amazing work...while most posh wannabees go thw west coats custom, platnuim way...C&C works with the real enthusiasts

llllljrlllll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"going for more of a " ass kicker, bad ***** fu&%r look."

That's the thing i'm talking about, give that hoe a mean look, make that hoe a bad ass, the only thing you missing is an ls7 on that hoe, to make her meaner, but overall, i'm glad to see somebody doing something different than what everybody else is doing. good for you. :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts