Newbie here..but bringing some heat....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dmerk1978

Reaction score
Damn nice ride man, dig everything about it.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

what r doing with the old wheels and tires? Im in San Diego and need to pik up a new set of wheels.

wheels have been sold.

DTA1904

Reaction score
Damn, really need some flat black 22 or 24s

post more pics updates of your whip, this is deff the cleanest looking tahoe i ever seen. and ive seen both of robs whips. how do you go about washing it?

OP
OP
D

dmerk1978

Reaction score
thank you....most people are digging the colorway and are always kinda shocked when i say it's a bmw color. soap and water man, soap and water...you really dont have to do anything special, it actually looks betta when it's dirty.

post more pics updates of your whip, this is deff the cleanest looking tahoe i ever seen. and ive seen both of robs whips. how do you go about washing it?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

sorry for the poor quality i used my point and shoot and not dslr:

pics of dual gloss black tips
headers
wheels:

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

interads.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

hey i'll be rolling through san diego on sunday....i'm playing torrey pines at 830, so if you wanna roll up and take a look your more than welcome.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Wow your Tahoe is very well executed!
I like it alot.
If, or when you get a 2/4 drop, it will be unstoppable!:Handshake:

DTA1904

Reaction score
I might check it out, thanks. my tahoe is flat black and ive only washed it once cause its such a pain in the arse, and its a magnet for dirt and dust.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Felix, Felix picard.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member