Newbie here let me know what you guys think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07burbanLT

07burbanLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The LT is really simple, any half decent suspension shop like Midas should be able to do it.
Ive seen advertisments in some.magazines that do a 2 3/4 drop for the price of $500-$600 and i'm not sure if the work is as good as the price..? :confused:

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Wheels look good on your Burb, very nice. But my wheels just cried a little looking at those rubber bands you got on there.

OP
OP
07burbanLT

07burbanLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wheels look good on your Burb, very nice. But my wheels just cried a little looking at those rubber bands you got on there.

:p haha ill be getting tires soon bt i need to lower it first

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great but I'm not a fan of the wheels or lowering it.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha glad you can appreciate my sense of humor. Some people get a little bent when I make comments like that lol.

Lower it but some taller tires would do you some good. Then call Black Bear and get a supercharger. :D

OP
OP
07burbanLT

07burbanLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haha glad you can appreciate my sense of humor. Some people get a little bent when I make comments like that lol.

Lower it but some taller tires would do you some good. Then call Black Bear and get a supercharger. :D

Its.alright am kinda like that to.sometimes.:thumbup: and i dont.know bout the.supercharger i.was thinking.in.just a.flowmaster bt not sure if its.gona.sound right on a.xl.suv :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts