Newbie here..... Pics inside!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
anton28

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty sick looking Esky. Def need to do the big brake kit. Also what is that flat black car in the background. Kinda looks like a Viper.

Yeah it's my 99gts viper. It's actually all white but in the picture it had an after market hood that wasn't painted at the time. The car is supercharged with 897 rwhp and 1215rwtq. Fully build motor and every other mod you can think off lol

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

@TonyGxp I love that new grey color!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anton appears to have a few nice toys!! :rocking:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah it's my 99gts viper. It's actually all white but in the picture it had an after market hood that wasn't painted at the time. The car is supercharged with 897 rwhp and 1215rwtq. Fully build motor and every other mod you can think off lol

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

@TonyGxp I love that new grey color!

Damn dude. That is bad ass.. need to throw some pics up of that whip when you get a chance.

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beautiful escalade man, i really like how you utilized all that area in the rear for a speaker enclosure. Oh yeah and i also like everything else haha. The only way it could be better is if it were white lol, welcome to the forum man

OP
OP
anton28

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beautiful escalade man, i really like how you utilized all that area in the rear for a speaker enclosure. Oh yeah and i also like everything else haha. The only way it could be better is if it were white lol, welcome to the forum man

Funny because at one point I actually considered it. Pure white though. Not a fan of the Cadillac pearl white. That way it would have matched the rest of my fleet. Glad I didn't though. It came out so clean after all the mods. Flows together perfectly

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I see a vette as well lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Yeah there's a vette in there too lol I have a number of toys but don't want to highjack the thread with that stuff. Ill post a few pics for you guys though.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

roe.jpg
IMG_1525.jpg
IMG_2271.jpg
IMG_2270.jpg
IMG_2259.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus