Newbie here..... Pics inside!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
anton28

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey first off NICE NICE ESCALADE! I was curious t know if you dont mind what did it cost you to get the sued headliner with all the parts dyed?

Thank! I did all the work my self. Just bought the material.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^even more impressive! Nice job with doin the mods on your own and having them come out that nice!! :High 5:

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
first off that is the sikist esky ive seen. your right most guys with esky's dont like to mod them. its refreshing to see something differnt. love the all black with chrome. those rims are sexy as hell. lookin to redo my interior with suede. got any tips?

OP
OP
anton28

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^even more impressive! Nice job with doin the mods on your own and having them come out that nice!! :High 5:

Thanks! That's years of practice right there!!! I have been wrenching on cars most of my life. True gear head at heart.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Damn Nice to bad you don't live closer to me and could help me out with it. :)

I hear that. My neighbor just bought an 09 Denali and about a week later its got 26" 3/5 drop and a 15 inch overhead monitor installed. I don't think his wife likes me very much right now :)

OP
OP
anton28

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off that is the sikist esky ive seen. your right most guys with esky's dont like to mod them. its refreshing to see something differnt. love the all black with chrome. those rims are sexy as hell. lookin to redo my interior with suede. got any tips?

Thanks man! What color is your interior? Tan? Light gray? I had a 2001 Denali back in the day and i converted the entire interior to Dark gray/Charcoal. Did the suede headliner but also did wrinkled/folded style sued seat inserts and door panel inserts. Came out sooo clean! I didn't do the seats or door panels on this escy because of my dog. Take here everywhere with me so i wanted the interior to be a bit more durable.

Here is the trouble maker her self LOL
74533748L.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! That's years of practice right there!!! I have been wrenching on cars most of my life. True gear head at heart.

:Handshake:

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Thanks man! What color is your interior? Tan? Light gray? I had a 2001 Denali back in the day and i converted the entire interior to Dark gray/Charcoal. Did the suede headliner but also did wrinkled/folded style sued seat inserts and door panel inserts. Came out sooo clean! I didn't do the seats or door panels on this escy because of my dog. Take here everywhere with me so i wanted the interior to be a bit more durable.

Here is the trouble maker her self LOL
74533748L.jpg

its a light gray. i was thinking of doing like a 3 tone look. leave some of the stock color and adding in some dark gray/charcoal and some black, all suede ofcorse. what is wrinkled/folded style?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus