Nitto vs. Bfgoodrich

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I need help guys. I'm wondering what's the better tire. The nitto terra grappler or the bf goodrich all terrains. I'm getting a two inch lift om my 97 two door hoe so I can fit 285/75/16. Also will they fit on my stock rims. I need your opinion guys. Thanks

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the nittos and all i can say is don't get the LT's unless you're going on like crazy rocks and stuff...they are way over the weight range that i need, but have the 10 ply sidewall. The P? metric would have been a better choice and a much cheaper tire.

97GT

Reaction score
I have had the Nitto Terra Grapplers for a year now. Same size ur looking for, 285/75/16 and i love them . I have had BF's in the past they are great too. I just like the look of the Nittos better

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...

BFGoodrich's are on sale at Sears plus offering $60 Mail in Rebate with a Purchase of four!

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
BFG!!!!

I have some BFG M/T KM tires and they do really good in mud and sand. Still waiting till december to test them out in the snow :Big Laugh:

Not much of a fan of the nitto's after i had to pull out a f-250 fx4 with the nitto terra grapplers. :manos:

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nitto all the way, they clean well in the mud unlike the BFG's which cake up. Also they balance a lot better (they dont call for as much weight as BFG's). Larger lugs for a bigger and better foot print and awesome in snow and the rain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365