No crank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onelove

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so I went to crank my yukon which it was fireing right up but when I went to crank it today I messed up bad for some reason i didn't push the key in to crank it. now I can't get it to crank at all help please.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so I went to crank my yukon which it was fireing right up but when I went to crank it today I messed up bad for some reason i didn't push the key in to crank it. now I can't get it to crank at all help please.
need a better explanation here.....
pictures?
did you break the key off or something?
is it stuck? if so try pulling on the steering while turning the key in the ignition. If the wheels are turned and it is locked up you need to pull the steering wheel in the direction of the wheels to release the binding.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Your explanation is very confusing. This is not a text to someone used to a run on mix of words. You need more detail and pics.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving clarifying questions from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum. Give us some additional details and we'd love to assist you in troubleshooting.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More than likely your ignition switch is worn. Something you can try is to try a different key and see if it will turn. I had my Silverado stick in the on position.

Other than that suggestion, the more information you can provide, the more likely you'll get the answers you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shrubb