No power at all. - SOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ny_summit

Reaction score
2007 Yukon Denali.
The other day I turn the key to acc mode. Everything powers up as normal. Once I turn the key to start everything completely died. Once I connected my battery jumper it starts and drives as normal. As soon as I shut the vehicle off all power is out again. The battery isn't dead. The only accessory I have on the truck is an HID relay harness. Can anyone help me ASAP pls as this is my family vehicle., it seems connected the jumpers "wakes it up"

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad that you found a SIMPLE solution to your issue.

Was the cause of your issue do to user error? LOL

OP
OP
ny_summit

ny_summit

Reaction score
Glad that you found a SIMPLE solution to your issue.

Was the cause of your issue do to user error? LOL
Haha I haven't touched it. I assume it worked loose over time? It didn't seem loose when I first took a look at it, I was stranded in a parking lot when it happened to me the 3rd time. I grabbed the positive cable and twisted it and saw the lights on the interior turning on. I got it to start and once I got home tightened it up and it's been good to go. I'm glad it wasent a bigger issue

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha I haven't touched it. I assume it worked loose over time? It didn't seem loose when I first took a look at it, I was stranded in a parking lot when it happened to me the 3rd time. I grabbed the positive cable and twisted it and saw the lights on the interior turning on. I got it to start and once I got home tightened it up and it's been good to go. I'm glad it wasent a bigger issue
your lucky, sometimes there is invisible corrosion in there, happened to my brother in laws truck, would mostly not start, voltage was good, pulled the starter and bench tested it, worked every time, went to loosen the battery cables and discovered a ton of corrosion between the battery terminal and the battery cable. could not see it while it was connected, looked perfect. sometimes the cables corrode on the inside as well and look fine on the outside

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raket007