Noob Intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chh777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just picked up an '03 Tahoe 4x4 and looking for recommendations for the following:

• Rear appliqués
  • Black billet grill emblem
  • HD hood

Thanksabunch!

:rocking:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Conyl!

rear appliques- color match. I did mine myself with duplicolor.
grill emblem- get some black vinyl from sign shop and cover. They might even give you their scraps for free!
HD hood- one of the most coveted mods for a nbs tahoe/yukon. Must do it! I just got mine but need to paint it to match.

Post some pics of your new rig.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Conyl!

grill emblem- get some black vinyl from sign shop and cover. They might even give you their scraps for free!
HD hood- one of the most coveted mods for a nbs tahoe/yukon. Must do it! I just got mine but need to paint it to match.

+1 with exception of the rear appliques - ESCALADE appliques all the way!

OP
OP
C

chh777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome Conyl!

Thanks for the info. I'll post pics ASAP.

BTW, the black hood looks fine. I kinda like the way your Ford hood was painted although I don't think you'd get the same results on the Tahoe.

+1 with exception of the rear appliques - ESCALADE appliques all the way!

True, true.

I know the aftermarket smoothies don't always fit without cutting but where are they available?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou