Not your typical Heated Seats not working, please read! Passenger seat no power!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4rs fed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my first post here, I decided to register as I have been reading a lot and see some smart people here, I look forward to hanging out and chatting about cars.

I have a 2007 Escalade EXT that has an issue that I can't seem to find anyone else with a similar problem.

I have read all of the threads about seat heaters not working, looking at the module that is attached to the seat and the issues with the pins and what not. This is a bit different. Please read on........

First of all my seat heaters work, when my passenger seat has power....
When the passenger seat doesn't have power, both the seat heaters/coolers do not work (on either side)
I have checked every fuse on the driver side dash, under the hood and the circuit breakers by the drivers foot area. Everything that is supposed to have power does, and the fuses/breakers are all fine.

I first noticed this last week, and made a different thread but now that more research has gone into it, I am very lost.

I have included pictures of the module and the harness, if anyone has a wiring diagram on where/how power gets up to the seat/module that would be helpful...

Pics of the harness that plugs into the module
h6OuvpB.jpg

pics of the module pins
rRjj1Bl.jpg

I am 100% positive that the motor is NOT seized in the passenger seat, that it is a power delivery issue somewhere. Weird it just happened out of nowhere...

Anyone know what pins should have power/ground in that first pic? I can start pinning and checking for power/ground to pinpoint where the problem is.

Thanks so much for any help!

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4rs fed,

I am sorry to learn that you are experiencing an issue with your vehicle. I understand that you are seeking advice on how to resolve this vehicle issue and I might not be able to give you any technical advice. If you find that you cannot resolve this issue yourself, I am happy to assist you by working with you and your preferred dealership to get to the bottom of your concern. Please private message me if I can be of any assistance.

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Virgorabit

Latest posts