Novice 2007lt tahoe owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello TahoeYukonForum
I just wanted to introduce myself. I recently joined but didn't get to say what's up until today. I will post some pics later though. Later

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome :Handshake:

OP
OP
Steedog

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I forgot that I had some pics on my phone. The nostrils came with the Tahoe so I'm still debating if I want to keep them or not.

IMAG0059.jpg

I got it back in January, and it handled the snow like a beast. You can probably see a 97 Nissan Maxima next to it which I sold a couple months ago. As you can see there are some things that probably need to be done to it

IMAG0047.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good looking Hoe :waytogo: I'd definitely ditch the stick on hood scoops..... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree with jacob. ditch the stick on hood scoops.

jacob, ditch the bug guard.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! :)

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Hey I forgot that I had some pics on my phone. The nostrils came with the Tahoe so I'm still debating if I want to keep them or not.

IMAG0059.jpg

I got it back in January, and it handled the snow like a beast. You can probably see a 97 Nissan Maxima next to it which I sold a couple months ago. As you can see there are some things that probably need to be done to it

IMAG0047.jpg

Ah I see you have the denali/esky running boards. Where'd ya get those? I've been looking for some forever. Yes def take off those hood add on pieces looks much cleaner without it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a Tahoe Jacob

Hehe

Wow!!!! What a HUGE fail!! :whymewhyme: I'm not sure where in the world I got avalanche from but that's obviously NOT one :banghead: not sure what happened there :lol:

Oh and Timmy hold still for a sec.... :slap:

UKNOWME8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice looking Tahoe i also am new hear dont have any pics of the Tahoe yet my wife drives it i have a 2500hd that is in my avatar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555