OEM Parts... any value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaUsedMCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since i have done upgrades to my truck, i still have most of the old stocker parts sitting in my garage...

OEM Y-pipe with cats
OEM airbox
OEM fan and shroud

and i believe some other parts

would there any value to these if i tried to put them on craigslist? thanks!

ianb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely worth some money. Cats aren't cheap, and those fans aren't either.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send me the cats and y-pipe with prepaid shipping and I will waive the "Save the environment" fee

LOL.

Craigslist is free so why not? Some people may to replace the fan or airbox because of an accident or some one may have clogged cats that need to be changed.

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for a long time people were buying stock pipes off vehicles then having the seller cut all the pipe off to save shipping. im not sure where you recycle cats, but they must be worth a good bit if the recyclers will buy them from you for $100

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for a long time people were buying stock pipes off vehicles then having the seller cut all the pipe off to save shipping. im not sure where you recycle cats, but they must be worth a good bit if the recyclers will buy them from you for $100

They contain platinum, news stories in MO have died down over the last year, but for a while there were news stories covering thefts all over the state. Guys with cordless recip saws would crawl under cars on the street, mall parking lot, used cat lots, etc and cut them off and be gone to the recycling yards.

MillertimeZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I just paid $325.00 to have a cat replaced. Wish I saw this post before. Its worth the time.

OP
OP
DaUsedMCR

DaUsedMCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what would be a good price to ask for each? i also just installed eibach sway bars, so i have the stock ones of those too, any value in those? how does this sound?

OEM cats with y pipe: $225
OEM Airbox with tubing: $50
OEM fan and shroud: $50
OEM sways: $75

good or too much? thanks

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
personally, id bump them all up like $25 each, then add obo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members