OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up from my dealer today...he told me that ALL 2015i models are/were being double-checked for quality control; then being transported to overflow lots. Most are in Grand Prarie, Texas.

A good thing I would imagine!

Well, that is great news! Trust me guys, you should be happy with this news even if your order is delayed getting delivered. I wish that would have been done earlier in the year...having said that, I am happy to hear this news. Quality over quantity wins the day.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that is great news! Trust me guys, you should be happy with this news even if your order is delayed getting delivered. I wish that would have been done earlier in the year...having said that, I am happy to hear this news. Quality over quantity wins the day.

Yeah, it is what it is.
I've waited 35 weeks, what's a few more. As long as the preceding issues are dealt with, I'm happy.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it is what it is.
I've waited 35 weeks, what's a few more. As long as the preceding issues are dealt with, I'm happy.
Believe they do with the previous model but they was drunk,and remember drunk guy don't care about. Lol
[emoji40] [emoji609]

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, grumblegrumblegrumble, I guess you guys are right.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to get it in time to get a clear film put on the front of it. Oregon uses lava rock on the roads to give added traction. It works and is friendly to the environment but it's ****** on paint jobs and windshields.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting vs. dealer not having allocation = not the same.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to get it in time to get a clear film put on the front of it. Oregon uses lava rock on the roads to give added traction. It works and is friendly to the environment but it's ****** on paint jobs and windshields.

That SUCKS.
I can see why you would film up the front end.
We use some nasty salts, but NYS has stopped using any sand or aggregate on state highways years ago. Some small municipalities here and there might still use sand to extend their salt, but none around here. The salt mine is close. Sand used to kill paint, and makes spring driving filthy dirty, and it also plugs up drainage tiles on roadways.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

35 weeks now? Holy S$#%! That has to be a record. You should get a gold star sticker when you pick it up.

Tell me. What a joke.
Yeti tells the truth...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts